Women's Ministries at Bronte
- This Mother’s Day, the Women’s Ministry Team is collecting mother’s day gifts for four first-time mothers at Shifra House. More information on the mothers and possible gifts can be found in the foyer. Please leave your gift on the gift table by Sabbath, May 7th. Shifra House assists young, homeless pregnant mothers in the Halton Region.
- Starting Nov. 20th, the Ontario Conference’s Women’s Ministries department will be sending groups to Costa Rica for a very special mission trip. Learn more here. (Please note that the date to express interest has been extended).
The Women’s Ministries team at Bronte seeks to:
- nurture and empower women in their Christian growth;
- bring women’s unique perspectives to the issues facing the Church; and
- develop avenues of dynamic Christian service for women in the Church.
Women’s Ministries initiatives and programs also address the six challenge issues that the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists has identified as having an impact on women, namely:
- threats to health;
- length of workday;
- abuse; and
- lack of training, mentoring and leadership opportunities.
For more information, or to be placed in contact with the current Women’s Ministries Team Leader, please direct inquiries to the Pastor.